Native InstrumentsKomplete Audio 6 Mk2 Audio Interface
- No Hassle
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Mk2
Native Instruments' newest revision to their acclaimed line of Komplete Audio Interfaces is here: we welcome Komplete Audio 6 Mk2, a six input, six output audio interface that can record at up to 192kHz with a 24-bit depth. This is Native Instruments' most fully featured interface yet, with the inclusion of two hybrid XLR/1/4" TRS inputs, a second pair of 1/4" TRS inputs, and a two-channel SPDIF digital input.
The front two inputs also have switchable gain structuring, so that the artist may choose between line-level or mic-level operation, making them optimal for use with virtually any signal source. The output section is comprised of four TRS 1/4" outputs, as well as a two-channel SPDIF output. The unit also provides gorgeous LED feedback positioned next to its leveling knob, so that the user may keep an eye on their levels to avoid any erroneous clipping. Additionally, the interface includes a pair of MIDI IN/OUT ports, as well as DC-coupled outputs so that you can send Gate and CV to your modular system from your DAW. This gives you all the necessary connections you need to get to make your next masterpiece!
Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 Features
- 6 input/6 output interface
- LED feedback leveling
- Large leveling knob position
- MIDI IN/OUT
- SPDIF connectivity
- DC-coupled outputs for interfacing modular synths with software such as Reaktor, Max/MSP, etc.
- Software bundle includes Ableton Live Lite, iZotope Elements, MASCHINE Essentials, Monark, and more.
- Inputs: 2x XLR/1/4" TRS Combo, 2x 1/4" TRS inputs
- Digital IO: 1x SPDIF, 1x SPDIF output
- Outputs: 4x 1/4"TRS Outputs
- MIDI: IN/OUT
- Data: USB Type A/B Connection