Mystic CircuitsAna Analog Logic
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Mystic Circuits Ana
The Mystic Circuits Ana is a multifunction logic module that breaks the barriers of traditional binary logic and extends into the realm of analog signal processing. With two signal inputs and six distinct logic-derived outputs, it is a perfect way of comparing and mangling signals into completely new shapes.
Each of Ana's inputs provides an attenuverter for signal level; when nothing is patched to an input, these are normalled to an internal voltage offset, opening up the potential for use as a nonlinear macro controller or rectifier-like device. In the end, Ana is designed to mutate incoming signals into new shapes and directions: use it as a basic utility, or use it to warp your inputs beyond recognition. It works great with audio, CV, video signals, and basically anything you can throw into it.
- Analog logic module perfect for utility functions, wave mangling, and beyond
- Two inputs
- Use with a signal input yield six related outputs
- Use with two inputs yields six intermingled outputs
- Each input channel acts as an offset with nothing patched
- Use it for audio, CV, or even video signals
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 34mm
- Current draw: 30mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V