MXRCSP039 Duke of Tone Overdrive Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
MXR CSP039 Duke of Tone
Partnering with another legend in the boutique pedal circle, MXR and Analog Man present the Duke of Tone, a compact drive pedal packed with several flavors of saturation. Analog Mike meticulously compared each and every component in the Duke of Tone to his classic Prince of Tone overdrive, ensuring that this smaller version maintains the same core character as the beloved original. This is a pedal known for adding bit of punch and grit to the front of your amp, but it does so in a way that remains clear, open, and articulate without masking the natural sound of your chosen gear.
The Duke of Tone keeps it nice and simple, offering controls for Volume, Drive, and Tone. There's also a switch to select Boost, OD, and Distortion modes, which progressively bump up the grit added into your signal. But of course, the fun isn't limited to guitar—give this drive a pedal a shot with your bass, synth, or drum machine and explore the different flavors it has to offer. Give your sound a touch of royalty with the MXR Duke of Tone.
CSP039 Duke of Tone Features
- Boost, Overdrive, and Distortion pedal
- Designed in collaboration with Analog Man
- Maintains the character of the classic Prince of Tone pedal
- Volume, Drive, and Tone controls
- Switch to select Boost, Overdrive, and Distortion modes
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 1.5" x 3.5"
- Power Specs: 9V DC (PSU not included)