Mu-TronPhasor III Phase Shifter Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Mu-Tron Phasor III
Reviving the wonderful sound of the opto-phaser Phasor II with parts of the Bi-Phase comes Mu-Tron's Phasor III, a fully analog phaser with several options for expressive modulation. Phasor III offers two phaser flavors: a 4-stage option that has a set feedback amount to recreate the classic rock 'n roll tones, and the 6-stage with a variable feedback amount. Sweep through frequencies with the rate and depth controls to add either a sine or square wave for modulation—the modulation shape is determined by the Shape switch.
Additionally, controlling your Phasor III from external sources is simple with the CV input, perfect for sending Expression or control voltage signals to sweep the depth or rate of modulation. This CV can be daisy chained to other pedals or even more Phasor IIIs with the CV output. Recreate textbook modulation sound palettes or explore new ones with the Phasor III from Mu-Tron.
Phasor III Features
- Analog optical phaser pedal
- Effect and Stage switches
- Can be six or four stage (red and green LED, respectively)
- Modulation controls include Shape (sine or square), Rate, and Depth of modulation
- Feedback control for six stage to get wailing tones
- CV input to control either Rate or Depth
- CV output daisy chains the CV input to other pedals or voltage controlled gear
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)
We grabbed three of our all-time-favorite phasers and gave them a side by side play through.
Joining us also is the new polyphonic desktop synthesizer NYMPHES from Dreadbox!