Mu-TronBoostron II Clean Boost + Compressor Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Mu-Tron Boostron II
Mu-Tron's Boostron II is a wonderful combination of classic boost profiles packaged with a transparent and powerful compressor. The boost options include a variety of amplification, including the Mu-Tron III's preamp, the Red Ranger's transistor circuit, and the Alembic Stratoblaster's JFET circuit. Additionally, the Ranger switch offers EQ curves applied to the Red Ranger circuit specifically. These options make Boostron II a versatile pedal for bringing out the pleasant and rich harmonic overtones of classics while keeping low-noise and high-headroom.
The Squeeze function incorporates compression via the stylings of the Orange Squeezer, utilizing it's compressor circuit while enhancing it to keep full transparency over your signal. Squash your sound while driving the boost to get some gnarly and brilliant performances, and the level control via the Squeeze section allows you to balance your signal before it hits any other pedal in your signal chain. Great for making the most of your pedalboards effects or just for recording some powerful yet clean signals, the Boostron II from Mu-Tron is a fantastic addition to amplify and glue your signal together.
Boostron II Features
- Clean boost and compressor pedal
- Based around several previous boost and compressor circuits
- Low-noise operation for hi-fi, analog signal processing
- Boost control over preamp level
- Preamp switch: RR (Red Ranger transistor based circuit), SB (Alembic Stratoblaster JFET circuit), and MU (Mu-Tron III buffer preamp)
- Ranger switch for (H-M-L)
- Squeeze section for transparent compression and overall level control (based on Orange Squeezer)
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)