MoogWerkstatt 01 + CV Expander Synthesizer Kit
Moog Werkstatt 01 Kit
Moog’s Werkstatt 01 is a compact, fully analog, single oscillator synthesizer kit that users can assemble themselves. Though the synthesizer was intended primarily as an educational tool, users can also use it for sound creation. Users can access a broad range of expansions, ideas, and an interactive community related to the Werkstatt 01 at werkstattworkshop.com.
The unit features a single VCO with dedicated frequency control, a classic 4-pole Moog Ladder filter, a dedicated LFO section, a VCA amplification section, an AD envelope generator with optional sustain switch, and a one-octave legato keyboard with glide control.
Additionally, the Werkstatt features an expansive patchbay that enables users to patch internal and external signals into various parts of the synthesizer. The included 1/8" CV Expander makes it simple to incorporate the Werkstatt into your existing setup, or leaves the option for expansion available to you in the future.
Werkstatt 01 Features
- Single VCO w/ frequency control (8Hz to 16kHz)
- Saw & Square wave shapes w/ square pulse width control (and modulation)
- Envelope or LFO selectable Mod source with multiple destinations
- Classic 4-Pole Moog Ladder Filter w/ Resonance control (20Hz-20kHz)
- Select between Envelope Generator and LFO as filter mod source
- Polarity switch (+/-) and amount for filter cutoff modulation
- Selectable Square or Triangle LFO wave shapes w/ rate control (2Hz-600Hz)
- Select between Envelope or Drone for VCA
- Sustain On/Off Switch for Envelopes
- One octave low-note priority legato keyboard w/ glide control
- Patchbay with 6 Ins & 14 Outputs
- Audio Output
- +/- 1.5V Signal Audio Output
- +12VDC Center Positive w/ 1.2a Wall Transformer Power
- Power Consumption: 1.8 Watt AVG
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.