MoogModel 10 Modular Synthesizer
- No Hassle
Moog Model 10
Moog's Model 10 is a faithful recreation of the original compact modular synthesizer developed by Robert Moog in 1971, but with updated components and power supply for enhanced reliability. Comprised of 11 discrete analog modules, the Moog Model 10 is designed to easily patch sounds and get those warm, analog tones unique to Moog synthesizers gently caressing your ears as soon as possible. Authentically wired using the original schematics, each module's components have a modern lifespan and it's all powered with a supply that is suitable anywhere in the world. Built to order in a custom case, you can be sure each Model 10 has had the utmost care taken to ensure its quality
The sonic heart of the Model 10 is a single 901 Voltage Controlled Oscillator module paired with a couple of 901B Oscillators and 901A Oscillator Driver. All three oscillators have 4 simultaneous waveform outputs: Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, and Pulse. For dynamic shaping a 902 VCA and two 911 Envelope Generators are wired in, and if you want something more chaotic, a 903A Random Signal Generator is also present.
No Moog would be complete without their beloved low pass filter, and the Model 10 is equipped with a 904A Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter. If that isn't enough, there is also a 907 Fixed Filter Bank for even further sound explorations. The bottom row gives you a mixer module, reversible attenuator, control inputs—for connecting to the optional Complement B, 953 Keyboard, or other CV controller—and finally, the Trunk Lines which pass signals to or from the matching jacks on the rear of the cabinet.
If you're looking to own a piece of history, yearning for that authentic vintage sound, and also want a synth that works with modern studios, the Moog Model 10 is perfect.
Model 10 Features
- Authentic recreation of the 1971 Moog Model 10
- 11 900 Series modules: 1x 901 Voltage Controlled Oscillator, 1x 901A Oscillator driver, 2x 901B Oscillators, 1x 902 Voltage Controlled Amplifier, 1x 903A Random Signal Generator, 1x 904A Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter, 1x 907 Fixed Filter Bank, 2x 911 Envelope Generators, and 1x CP11 Console Panel
- Included cabling: 8x 1' 1/4" patch cables, 8x 2' 1/4" patch cables, 2x 3' 1/4" patch cables, a 1' S-trigger cable and a 1.5' S-trigger cable
- Custom built Tolex case
- Rear panel includes a lamp connection, power inlet, grounding lug, and voltage selector switch
- Hand-built and made-to-order
- Power: Onboard 130 Watt 120 VAC Power Supply with voltage support for 100v, 120v, 220v, and 240v
- Weight: 50 lbs. (22.67kg)
- Dimension: 18"W (45.72cm) x 25"H (63.5cm) x 9½"D (24.13cm)