Moog MF Boost
The Minifooger Boost is a twin topology boost pedal that switches between VCA and OTA signal paths. The unit works alongside a guitar and amplifier to produce a vintage sound with excellent responsiveness. The pedal’s natural compression leads to a delightful tonal performance that is unrivaled by other boost pedals. There’s also an expression pedal in (pedal not included) that allows users to use the pedal either as a tone enhancing volume pedal or a boost pedal with sweepable gain.
The unit is powered via an external adapter.
MF Boost Features
- The articulate tone enhancement tool you've always wanted
- Two selectable signal paths with natural compression give you excellent tonal options
- Transparent tone circuit adds articulation, provides Nashville cluck, or removes harshness
- Can be used as a clean boost pedal or as a dirty boost pedal
- Add an expression pedal for on-the-fly volume control that goes past the panel setting
- Compact design comfortably fits any pedalboard
- Great for guitar, bass, keyboards, and more
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone
- Runs on standard 9V batteries or optional power
- 1 Instrument In
- 1 1/4" Out
- 9V Battery Operation
- Dimesions (HxDxW): 2.25" x 5.75" x 3.25"
- Weight: 18 Oz