Moog Etherwave Theremin
Always at the forefront of theremin excellence, Moog's Etherwave Theremin is the culmination of their Etherwave line packaged into a more modern, Eurorack-friendly version. Controlled by a pair of stunning and reflective brass antennas, the Etherwave Theremin offers a refined, smooth, and warm analog sound designed around a heterodyning oscillator with timbral controls and a sensitive yet controllable VCA. With pitch in one hand and volume in the other, create anything from beautiful, legato melodies all the way to trembling and chaotic sci-fi effects. Easily shape the Etherwave Theremin to your liking with full control over waveshape and brightness, determining the harmonic richness while the volume and pitch antennas can be tuned to your liking. Performance-wise, easily take the Etherwave Theremin in and out via the mute switch or by connecting a footswitch to the rear, and the additional minijack CV and gate outputs offer a flexible interfacing to control and manipulate a modular system. With an additional, dedicated headphone output for monitoring separately from the main output, the Etherwave Theremin provides a magnificent and alternative way to perform a stunning Moog sound or any compatible Eurorack system.
Etherwave Theremin Features
- Analog theremin synthesizer
- Single heterodyning oscillator and analog VCA
- Timbre shaping through waveform and brightness controls
- Individual pitch and volume range controls
- Quick-release plated-brass antennas with a hand-finished hardwood body
- Gate, pitch, and volume CV outputs compatible with Eurorack levels
- Main and headphone output
- Mute switch controlled manually or via optional footswitch input
- Audio output: 1x TS 1/4"
- Headphone: 1x 1/4" TRS stereo
- Footswitch: 1x 1/4"
- CV output: 3x TS 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 18.73" x 26.81" x 6.59" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6.3lbs
- Power: 12VDC 2A, 100-240VAC - 50-60Hz