MIDI SolutionsVelocity Converter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
MIDI Solutions Velocity Converter
The Velocity Converter, from MIDI Solutions, is an easy means of applying preselected velocity curves to incoming MIDI velocity messages. These curves can be user-defined or sourced from one of forty presets. Each MIDI channel can be assigned a specific curve, meaning a MIDI controller’s velocity sensitivity can easily be matched to separate sound modules. Users can also assign these velocities in accordance with specific control change values.
The unit is relatively easy to program: simply send it MIDI SysEx messages and it’s good to go. Program settings will remain intact even after it is powered off.
Velocity Converter Features
- Applies selected velocity curves to incoming MIDI velocity data
- 40 preset curves
- User-definable curves
- Each MIDI channel may be assigned a unique curve
- Velocities assignable on a selected incoming Control Change value
- All settings are retained even after power is removed from the unit
- MIDI-powered - requires no batteries or power supply
- MIDI indicator LED lights up when the product is powered and flashes when MIDI data passes through
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 1-1/4"