MIDI SolutionsBreath Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
MIDI Solutions Breath Controller
The Breath Controller, from MIDI Solutions, converts information sourced from the Yamaha BC3A in order to generate continuous MIDI data that corresponds with applied breath pressure. In addition to the BC3A, the unit is also compatible with the BC1 and BC2. It can also be used in-between a MIDI keyboard and external sound module for enhanced control of specific parameters (like volume, aftertouch, modulation, and more).
Not content to serve solely as a MIDI processor, the Breath Controller is also capable of processing SysEx messages in order to control parameters that are untouchable via MIDI. This means musicians can play and experiment with their gear in entirely new ways.
Speaking of new methods of expression, the Breath Controller features a MIDI Echo parameter that can be switched between on/off. When the effect is activated, all MIDI messages present at the input are echoed to the MIDI out. When the effect is off, signals present at the input are instead filtered to the MIDI output.
Breath Controller Features
- Breath-to-MIDI converter for the Yamaha BC3A Breath Controller
- Also works with Yamaha BC1 and BC2 units
- Can send: aftertouch, pitch bend, control change, and system exclusive information
- MIDI Echo parameter selectable on/off
- Add a variable amount of curvature to response
- Programmed by MIDI System Exclusive messages
- MIDI powered
- MIDI indicator LED
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 4-3/16" x 2-3/16" x 1-3/32"