MDLR CASE 6U / 104HP Performer Series Pro Case
MDLR Case is proud to present the 6U 104HP Performer Series case, an efficient and mobile solution to housing and transporting ones Eurorack modular synthesizer system. Perfect for both studio and stage, this case measures exactly 104HP, contains two 3U rows (for a total of 6U). One of the case's most desirable features is the extra space in its lid design, which enables it to be closed while patched for convenient use just about anywhere.
A testament to reliability and durability, the case is constructed with Penn Elcom components‚ known for their resilience‚ and feature a two-component coating solution for added reinforcement. It features two adjustable feet which allow for ergonomic orientation that accommodates an inherently fastidious performance.
6U / 104HP Performer Series Pro Case FEATURES
- 104HP 6U (1056 mm module space)
- Dimensions: L= 60cm W=33cm H=17cm
- Total weight 6.6 kg
- Space from top rail to bottom 7cm
- Can be carried while patched
- Handmade case, fully nailed and glued construction.
- 12mm birchwood with a special 2 layer protection coating
- 4 rails with M3 threaded strips
- Completely wired and assembled
- Luxe carrying handle
- Rubber feet
- This item is compatible with M3 threaded screws.
- Dimensions: 60 x 32 x 16.3cm
- Compatible with 110-240V
- Power: 60W adapter included
- Available Current: 2A @ +12V, 1.2A @ -12V, 1.5A @ +5V