Maneco LabsSixteen Seconds Delay Reissue Looping Delay Pedal
- No Hassle
Maneco Labs Sixteen Seconds Delay Reissue
Offering expanded memory yet maintaining the same classic sound and behavior of the original by EHX, Maneco Labs presents their limited-run reissue of the 16 Seconds Digital Delay Pedal. The aesthetic and control layout largely resembles the original but in a slightly more compact and pedalboard-friendly enclosure. But other than that, this pedal contains the same charming 8-bit delay sound of the classic original design.
Delay times are dialed in with the Coarse and Fine controls at the left, allowing you to hone in on a specific amount of time for your music. Delay time may be modulated with an analog LFO, offering Speed and Depth controls for lush warbles or nauseating bends. Keep track of time with the Clix control, a built-in metronome, and adjust the mix and intensity of repeats with Blend and Feedback. At the top are two switches: a Slow and Fast mode for the delay as well as a Forward/Reverse playback option. You can also plug in external footswitches to control those modes, and an Infinite switch at the left can toggle held passages to be looped indefinitely.
Get lost in the sauce of time with the 16 Seconds Delay from Maneco Labs.
Sixteen Seconds Delay Reissue Features
- Reissue of the classic Electro-Harmonix looping delay pedal
- Up to 16 seconds of delay time
- Layout and aesthetic inspired by the original
- Coarse and Fine controls set delay length
- Sweep LFO for modulated delay effects
- Clix metronome
- Mix section for Feedback and delay/loop blend
- Slow/Fast switch
- Forward/Reverse switch
- External footswitch inputs
- Clock output
- Inifnite looping switch
- Dimensions: 5 3/4" x 5" x 1 3/8"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)