Make NoiseSkiff Powered Eurorack Case - 104HP
- No Hassle
Make Noise Powered Skiff Case
The Powered Skiff from Make Noise is an excellent starter case for those interested in Eurorack modular, as well as being a great expansion for those already invested. It was produced to complement the trend of vertical cases by providing a flatter surface more suited for tactile control. It is made of heavy duty and durable metal, and maintains quality while still being affordable. Its look doesn't overpower the beauty of the modules, keeping the emphasis on the patch. The power provided is steady and clean, keeping the noise floor low. Just add modules!
Powered Skiff Features
- Includes Power supply!
- Dimensions: Length: 21.5"" (546mm) Width: 5.14"" (130.5mm) Height: 2.75"" (69.8mm)
- Internal Depth for modules: 2"" (51mm) over bus board, 2.56"" (65mm)
- Weight: 4.45 lbs. (2kg)
- Material: Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Size: 104hp
- Mounting: 40 Sliding Square Nuts, 40 Black M2.5 Screws
- Eurorack Module Power Connectors: 10
- This item is compatible with M2.5 threaded screws.
- Power: Universal AC Power Adapter works world wide, +12VDC up to 1.2A, -12VDC up to 1A, +5VDC up to 1A
- Side Mounted On/Off Switch
- Logo Illuminates to indicate power status
- Side Mounted 2.5mm Power Jack
- 5V Power Rail Included
- Eurorack Bus Compatible
Make Noise Skiff Powered Eurorack Case - 104HP Reviews