Make NoiseSkiff Eurorack Case - 104HP
- No Hassle
Make Noise Unpowered Skiff
The Unpowered Skiff from Make Noise is an excellent starter case for those interested in Eurorack modular, as well as being a great expansion for those already invested. It was produced to complement the trend of vertical cases by providing a flatter surface more suited for tactile control. It is made of heavy duty and durable metal, and maintains quality while still being affordable. Its look doesn't overpower the beauty of the modules, keeping the emphasis on the patch. Just add power and modules!
Unpowered Skiff Features
- Power supply and bus board not included
- Dimensions: Length: 21.5" (546mm) Width: 5.14" (130.5mm) Height: 2.75" (69.8mm)
- Internal Depth for modules: 2.56" (65mm)
- Weight: 4.45 lbs. (2kg)
- Material: Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Size: 104hp
- Mounting: 40 Sliding Square Nuts, 40 Black M2.5 Screws
- Eurorack Module Power Connectors: 10
- This item is compatible with M2.5 threaded screws.
- 3U case for Eurorack modules