MackieProFX30v3 30-Channel Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Rehearsing or tracking with a full band at home can be tricky, but with Mackie's ProFX30v3 mixer, you can be sure that you have plenty of channels for all of your instruments. Featuring 25 of Mackie's Onyx mic preamps, there's plenty of room and gain on tap for extensive drum kits, group vocals, and any number of musical scenarios. Channels one through 16 feature a handy one-knob compressor, aiding in level management and giving a bit of polish to vocals, acoustic guitars, or bass. Speaking of string instruments, the first two channels feature combo-jack inputs with high-impedance switches for going direct, while almost all of the other channels have dedicated XLR and line-inputs. For the very last channel, a stereo 3.5mm input is present.
Across the board, the ProFX30v3 offers a three-band EQ and three auxiliary sends for every channel, plus a dedicated send for the onboard effects. For even more flexibility, the ProFX series also sports USB connectivity, allowing you to stream a stereo mixdown to your computer for recording demos. Channel 30 also allows for secondary USB tracks to be streamed into the mixer, which is ideal for backing elements and playback tracks during rehearsals and performances. When an impressive number of mixer channels are needed for gigs, rehearsals, or recording, it's hard to match the value of Mackie's ProFX30v3.
- Compact mixer with a whopping 30 audio channels and USB connectivity
- 25 high-gain Onyx preamps, perfect even for low-output microphones
- GigFX effects engine with 24 different delays, reverbs, and more
- One knob compressor on 16 channels
- Three-band EQ, four aux sends, Pan, Mute, and Solo controls on all channels
- 100Hz highpass filter and 48V phantom power available on all mic channels
- Control Room level and outputs
- Stereo Subgroup bus with per-channel assignment
- 2x4 USB audio interface
- Total channels: 30
- Mic Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 23x XLR
- Line Inputs: 20x 1/4", 6x 1/4" (3x stereo pairs)
- Main outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" main, 2x 1/4" control room
- Aux I/O: 1x 1/4" FX, 3x 1/4" monitor
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Computer connection: 1x USB Type B
- Max resolution: 192kHz @ 24-bit
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 17.1 x 32.3"
- Power: mains input via IEC