MackieProFX22v3 22-Channel Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Providing tons of connectivity for any mixing situation, the ProFX22v3 from Mackie is the latest installment of their largest ProFX mixer, offering 22 channels to mix analog or track digitally. Supporting line, mic, and instrument signals, the ProFX22v3 offers 14 mono and 4 stereo channels for those looking to track their band, mixdown a large synth and drum machine setup, or any other multi-input mixing needs. All microphone inputs can power condenser mics easily with an engageable +48V phantom power and can clean up unnecessary low-end via the per-channel 100Hz low-cut filter.
ProFX22v3 features Mackie's high-headroom Onyx preamps sporting a whopping +60dB of available gain, and dynamically detailing your mix is a cinch with the onboard EQ and compression. Additional processing per channel can be applied via the insert jack pre effects and onboard DSP allows you to send per channel to one of the 24 time-based effects to add wow and spatialization to your mix. Easily push personal mixes via the three available sends as well as group mixes over the sub mix routings, all while still having access to the main mix for fine detailing live. To make sure your work is more than momentary, you can capture multi-track recordings over USB with the included Waveform OEM software or any other compatible DAW you record in.
Whether you're in need of a solid board for a small venue or your home studio, Mackie's ProFX22v3 can put anything in its right place.
- 22-channel mixer with high-quality recording via USB
- USB recording up to 24-bit at 192kHz
- 17 Onyx preamps for high-gain, low-noise sound
- Integrated compressor on first twelve channels
- Effect inserts on first fourteen channels
- Five channels with optional stereo input
- Three-band EQ per channel with sweepable mid frequency
- Three monitor sends and one effect send per channel
- Mute switches on each channel
- Two subgroups (with option to defeat channels' assignments to main output)
- Integrated GigFX effect processor with 24 distinct effect types
- Rugged build for enduring life in venues and on the road
- Total channels: 22
- Mic Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 15x XLR
- Line Inputs: 12x 1/4", 6x 1/4" (3x stereo pairs)
- Main outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" main, 2x 1/4" control room
- Aux I/O: 1x 1/4" FX, 3x 1/4" monitor
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Computer connection: 1x USB Type B
- Max resolution: 192kHz @ 24-bit
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 17.1 x 24.1"
- Power: mains input via IEC