MackieProFX16v3 16-Channel Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
For quality mixes when performing live or tracking, the ProFX16v3 from Mackie is a fantastic solution for bands, musicians, or other sound artists looking for tons of input channels, effects, and multi-track USB functionality. Featuring eight mono and four stereo channels, the ProFX16v3 offers quality line and mic inputs on the first 11 channels and a 1/8" line in on the last channel for incorporating an auxiliary signal or even a smaller synth or drum machine. Additionally, the first two tracks can support Hi-Z instrument signals for guitarists and basses, and the mic inputs all can power any condenser microphone with engageable +48V phantom power.
Each channel features a whopping +60dB of gain thanks to the lovely Onyx preamps included, as well as switchable 100Hz low-cut filter per channel for cleaning up any unnecessary low end. Channel effects feature a one-knob compressor and three band EQ for dynamic control over your mix while the FX send offers sending any track to one of the 24 fantastic time-based effects for spatialization. Three additional sends offer opportunities for incorporating outboard gear or even setting up headphone cues for performers and other engineers, and the three selectable output mixes make for easy routing opportunities for sending signals to the mains and elsewhere.
Extensive USB functionality with recording multi-track to the included Waveform OEM or any other DAW of your choice makes ProFX16v3 from Mackie a stellar choice for anyone looking for an inclusive and extensive mixing experience.
- 16-channel mixer with high-quality USB recording
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz recording quality
- 11 award-winning Onyx preamps for high-gain, low-noise performance
- Integrated one-knob compressors and effect inserts on first eight channels
- Three channels with optional stereo input
- Three-band EQ per channel (with sweepable mid frequency on most channels)
- Three monitor sends and one effect send per channel
- Backlit mute switches for each channel
- Two assignable subgroups per channel (with option to defeat assignment to main output)
- Built-in GigFX effects processor offers 24 distinct effect types
- Rugged build ensures rock-solid performance in venues, on tour, or in the studio
- Total channels: 16
- Mic Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 9x XLR
- Line Inputs: 6x 1/4", 6x 1/4" (3x stereo pairs)
- Main outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" main, 2x 1/4" control room
- Aux I/O: 1x 1/4" FX, 3x 1/4" monitor
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Computer connection: 1x USB Type B
- Max resolution: 192kHz @ 24-bit
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 17.1 x 17.7"
- Power: mains input via IEC