MackieONYX16 16-Channel Mixer + USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Showcasing a multitude of fantastic features at an affordable price, the Mackie Onyx16 is a 16-channel USB mixer perfect for setting up in a live or studio environment. Built for multi-sourced mixing with larger bands or tons of drum machines and synths, the Onyx16 can handle tons of different signals, ranging instrument, microphone, and line level signals. Sporting both mono and stereo channels, all channels feature a three-band "British Style" EQ that mimics those of the classic mixing consoles of the 60s and 70s, making for a warm and stylish sound shaping tool. Additional processing can take place via the onboard FX unit with several different styles of reverbs, delays, choruses, and more to choose from, all of which is easily accessed via the onboard LCD screen that also interacts with program recall, SD card recording and playback, and other general settings. Offering extra functionality in the box with an included software bundle as well as wireless input over bluetooth, the Onyx16 from Mackie is a fantastic choice for getting big mixes in a more modern setup.
- 16-channel analog mixer with multi-track audio capability via USB
- Low-noise, high-quality audio path
- Twelve Onyx mic preamps
- Perkins EQs on each channel deliver British-style sound—with option for hard bypass
- Studio-grade effects built in
- Low cut filter and phantom power on all mic channels
- Two Monitor sends and one FX send per channel
- Per-channel Mute/Solo switches
- Integrated SD card recording and playback
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz sound quality via USB
- Audio streaming via Bluetooth
- Total channels: 16
- Mic Inputs: 12
- Line Inputs: 18x 1/4"
- Main outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" main, 2x 1/4" control room
- Aux I/O: 1x 1/4" FX, 2x 1/4" monitor
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Computer connection: 1x USB Type B
- Max resolution: 96kHz @ 24-bit
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 18.7 x 14"
- Power: mains input via IEC