MackieONYX12 12-Channel Mixer + USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Onyx12 from Mackie is a 12-channel USB-mixer providing brilliant analog warmth with digital connectivity. Easy to set up in the studio or live, the Onyx12 is suited for recording any kind of instrument or source, accepting mic, line, and instrument level signals. Providing both mono and stereo inputs, all channels feature a fantastic three-band EQ with an extra-adjustable mid band, and additional processing can be found in the units FX section featuring tons of delays, reverbs, choruses, and more. Although you get multi-track recording over USB with the included Pro Tools First and Waveform OEM software, Onyx12 can record and playback independently with its onboard transport and SD slot. With an easy to move design and Bluetooth connectivity for wireless playback, Mackie's Onyx12 offers plenty of channels for smaller bands and artists to get their performance sounding amazing.
- 12-channel analog mixer with integrated multi-track audio recording via USB
- Low-noise, high-quality audio path
- Eight Onyx mic preamps for the award-winning Mackie sound
- Three-band Perkins EQs on each channel for British-style sound—with option for hard bypass
- Studio-quality effects built in
- Low cut filter and phantom power on all mic channels
- Two Monitor sends and one FX send per channel
- Per-channel Mute/Solo switches
- Integrated SD card recording and playback
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz sound quality via USB
- Audio streaming via Bluetooth
- Total channels: 12
- Mic Inputs: 8
- Line Inputs: 14x 1/4"
- Main outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" main, 2x 1/4" control room
- Aux I/O: 1x 1/4" FX, 2x 1/4" monitor
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Computer connection: 1x USB Type B
- Max resolution: 96kHz @ 24-bit
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 14.8 x 14"
- Power: mains input via IEC