MackieElement EM-USB USB Microphone
Mackie Element EM-USB
Thanks to its ease of use, great sound quality, and handy onboard controls, the Mackie Element EM-USB Microphone is a smart choice for the aspiring podcaster, recording engineer, or any content creator. Simply plug the USB cable into your device, and immediately begin recording, with easy monitoring available via the built-in headphone output. EM-USB also has controls for gain level and a mute switch, keeping all of the essential controls at your fingertips.
Bundled in with the EM-USB is a convenient tripod stand, perfectly sized for sitting on a desk and recording spoken or sung voice parts at your leisure. Perfect for anyone streamlining their streaming setup or looking to dive into the world of audio recording without much headache, Mackie's EM-USB Microphone meets the mark.
Element EM-USB Features
- USB microphone with built in headphone monitoring
- Onboard controls for gain, headphone volume, and mute
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Class Compliant USB device
- Includes Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM software with plugin bundles
- Tripod stand, mic clip, and USB cable included
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- A/D resolution: 48kHz, 16-bit