MackieElement CARBON USB Microphone
- Low Prices
Mackie Element CARBON
The Element Carbon microphone from Mackie combines the convenience and flexibility of USB mics with the featureset and sound of high-end studio microphones. In addition to incorporating Mackie's renowned Onyx preamp design for improved studio-quality sound, Carbon offers five different polar patterns, making it a highly flexible tool for quick and easy recording anywhere you can bring your computer.
Carbon is a class compliant USB device, so it just works upon plugging it in. While there are dedicated gain and mute controls for the microphone itself, there's also a built-in headphone output with a dedicated volume control, so one can easily monitor themselves while recording. Built to last and with no compromises on sound quality, the Carbon from Mackie stands tall among the growing field of USB microphones.
Element CARBON Features
- Highly versatile USB condenser microphone
- Offers 5 polar patterns: stereo, cardioid, bidirectional/figure-8, super-cardioid, and omni
- Gain and mute controls for mic
- Built-in headphone monitoring
- Included software suite of Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM
- Tabletop mic stand and USB-C cable included
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: selectable stereo, cardioid, bidirectional/figure-8, super-cardioid, or omni
- A/D resolution: 48kHz, 16-bit