MackieCR3-X Multimedia Monitor Pair
- 20% OFF
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Mackie's CR3-X is a high-quality pair of studio-grade monitors for anyone looking to get into production, mixing, content creation, and more at an affordable price. These three-inch monitors offer a solid frequency range pushing 50 watts of clean power that will sound great in smaller rooms such as your bedroom or home studio. Easily connect these to your computer's output or any audio interface with options for 1/4", 1/8", or RCA stereo inputs, and monitor your sound more intimately for headphone references via the front-facing headphone jack.
Tuned rear-ports and custom waveguide deliver fantastic bass and clearly dispersed sound, respectively. The CR3-X's all wood cabinetry provides a more organic sound to plastic alternatives, and the brushed metal front panel with subtle green highlighting offer a neutral yet distinguished look that'll work aesthetically in many settings. Offering stellar sound for an unbeatable price, the Mackie CR3-X is a great choice for getting into pro audio monitoring.
- Powered desktop monitor pair for everything from personal listening to recording
- 3-inch drivers with 0.75" tweeter
- 50W Class AB amplification (for 97dB peak SPL)
- Wide frequency response (70Hz–20kHz)
- 1/4" TRS, RCA, and 3.5mm stereo inputs
- Speaker pair links together with included speaker wire
- Includes 3.5mm to dual RCA and 3.5mm stereo aux cable for simplified connection to personal devices
- LF Driver: 3"
- HF Driver: 0.75" tweeter
- Amplifier: 50W Class AB
- Frequency response: 70Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 97dB
- Inputs: 1x dual RCA, 2x 1/4", 1x 1/8"
- Outputs: bare wire (pair connection)
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.5 x 7.1"
- Weight: 7.8lbs