LZX IndustriesVisual Cortex Video Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
LZX Industries Visual Cortex
The LZX Industries Visual Cortex consolidates the functionality of several previous LZX modules to bring users a highly capable module that is able to serve as the nexus of any Eurorack video synthesis system. In addition to external video processing and 2D shaping/animation, the module is also capable off complex color mixing, automated transitions, luma/chroma keying, and much more.
Visual Cortex Features
- Input Decoder prepares external video sources for processing inside your modular videosynthesis system. The video input is YPbPr (Component) for full color video processing. The Y input may be used with NTSC/PAL sources if only monochromatic processing is desired.
- Output Encoder transforms any type of voltage video, audio, CV, logic into video signals suitable for display or recording. Outputs include NTSC/PAL, SVideo and YPbPr (Component) video signals.
- Sync Generator produces master synchronizing pulses for your entire modular video synthesis system. It can lock to external sources for synchronized processing. NTSC/480i and PAL/576i timing formats are supported.
- Animation & Key Generator is a multifunction low frequency control voltage generator designed specifically for video transitions, with an internal keyer as well. It is capable of triggered, manual and automated transitions.
- Colourizer & Compositor is a multifunction analogue RGB processor designed to combine two sets of RGB signals into a single composite output. Blending modes include crossfading, addition/subtraction, and multiplication. Special features include color inversion, solarization, and a triple band linear colourizer.
- 26HP frontpanel width, 1.75 inch mounting depth.
- Power consumption is 225mA per each +/12V power rails.
- EuroRack standard power connector.