Lindell Audio510POWERMK2 10-Slot 500-Series Rack
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Lindell Audio 510POWERMK2
The 510 Power Mk2 from Lindell Audio is the perfect solution for standalone or in-rack mounting of up to 10 of your 500 series modules. The no-noise power supply provides 500mA of power per slot, plus +48V phantom power for your condenser microphones.
The feed mix switches daisy chain adjacent channels without the need for additional cables. Connect your gear to the gold-plated XLR jacks or use the D-SUB 25 connections. The circuitry protects your modules from any overloads or short circuits and features LED indication on the power rails to diagnose any issues quickly. Use the 510 as a self-contained chassis, or use the included rack ears to mount it in your 19" equipment rack. The 510 Power Mk2 provides ultra-clean power to 10 of your 500 series modules and is versatile enough to fit in any studio or live rig.
- 10-slot 500-series chassis
- 500mA of power per slot
- Gold-plated XLR and D-SUB I/O
- Feed switches daisy chain channels
- No-noise high-frequency switching power supply runs from 90–250V
- Supplies +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Power-rail LED indication
- Comes with removable rack ears and a blank panel
- Connections: 10 XLR inputs and outputs, D-SUB 25 inputs and outputs
- Supplies 500mA for each slot for a total of 5A of total power at +/-16V plus +48V phantom power
- Power supply runs from 90-250V with dedicated external power supply
- 483 x 140 x 220mm/19 x 5.5 x 8.6"