Lauten AudioLS-308 Instrument Condenser Microphone
- Low Prices
Lauten Audio LS-308
The LS-308 is a side-addressed condenser microphone that provides improved isolation and captures the sound of a ribbon microphone without the fragility. It's a perfect choice for miking amps or drums, able to handle up to 135dB of SPL without an internal pad.
The polar pattern is a second-order cardioid that picks up the sound where you point the microphone while blocking off-axis sounds. The incredible 270 degrees of off-axis rejection also provides a timbral side-effect, performing much like a ribbon microphone. Shape the microphone's response using the dual filter design, with both a high and low pass filter. Lauten specifically sourced components that ensure low noise performance with an incredibly detailed and polished sound. The incredible isolation ensures the LS-308 only picks up what you want, with laser-like precision and a rich ribbon-style sound that other condenser microphones lack.
- Side-addressed condenser microphone
- Responds to sounds much like a ribbon microphone, but handles sounds up to 135dB
- 270 degrees of off-axis rejection with a second-order cardioid polar pattern
- High and low pass filters for sound shaping
- High quality components
- Includes flight case, adjustable hard mount, and foam windscreen
- Microphone type: Dual-gradient Condenser
- Polar pattern: Second-order cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Dimensions: 7.25 x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.25lbs