Lauten AudioLS-208 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Low Prices
Lauten Audio LS-208
The LS-208 is a large-diaphragm dynamic microphone that delivers exceptional off-axis rejection and a natural sound. The cardioid polar pattern only picks up sounds directly in front of the microphone, blocking off-axis sounds from the sides or rear. This focused response does an excellent job of recording just what you point the mic at, without outside interference.
Whether you're recording vocals, guitar, or percussion, the LS-208 captures audio beautifully. Pick up sounds from incredibly quiet to immensely loud, thanks to the high SPL and wide dynamic range. Two filters, a high pass and low pass, provide direct sound-shaping right on the microphone. Included with the microphone are a flight case, shock mount, adjustable hard mount, and a foam windscreen, so you're ready to get set up right out of the box and bring the microphone anywhere with you. Thanks to the tight polar pattern and detailed sound, the LS-208 excels as a front addressed condenser microphone, suited for a wide range of applications.
- Large-diaphragm front-addressed dynamic microphone
- Tight cardioid polar pattern only picks up sounds in front of the microphone
- High pass and low pass filters
- High SPL and dynamic range
- Wide frequency response
- High-quality components
- Includes flight case, foam windscreen, shock mount, and adjustable hard-mount
- Microphone type: Pressure gradient condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 2"
- Weight: 1lb