LastGasp Art LaboratoriesTone Mosaique Envelope Pixelizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
LastGasp Art Laboratories Tone Mosaique
The LastGasp Art Laboratories Tone Mosaique is an analog bitcrusher and envelope filter that can also fulfill tremolo and ring modulator duties, provided users like the latter two as non-traditional as possible.The pedal samples the incoming signal then alters the sampling rate, resulting in a bitcrushed sound. From there, the rate can be controlled via the internal envelope section or via external expression pedal.
Additional controls include Blend, Tone, Envelope Switch, Sens, and Pixel Rate. Blend is a dedicated control over the wet/dry mix, Tone affects the hi range, Envelope Switch directs the frequency range/direction, Sens governs the envelope follower’s sensitivity, and Pixel Rate controls the overall sample rate.
Tone Mosaique Features
- Analog bit crusher, tremolo, ring mod, envelope filter
- Controls for Blend, Tone, Envelop switch, Sensitivity, Pixel Rate
- Expression pedal input
- Size: L:120mm W:90mm H:60mm
- Weight: 300g
- Jacks: INPUT, OUTPUT, EXP
- Switches: ON/OFF, ENVELOPE SELECT
- Controls: BLEND, TONE, SENS, PIXEL RATE
- Power: BATTERY 006P or AC adapter(DC9V "barrel" type tip negative)