LandscapeStereo Field Touch Plate Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Landscape Stereo Field
Unmatched in aesthetics and experimental utility, Landscape's Stereo Field is a clever instrument, sound processor, and control voltage source with touch control over two interacting analog circuits. Inspired by the touch instruments of Buchla and the like, Stereo Field uses touch-sensitive plates to manage and generate tones. It is a soundbox with overlapping circles signifying the interconnection of two analog stereo circuits. Stereo Field functions as a stereo/quad modular touch plate synthesizer, a stereo processor, and a touch and pressure-sensitive control voltage controller. Users can create sound, change incoming signals, or control an external synth with chaotic CV, making it ideal for modular enthusiasts.
Stereo Field Features
- Stereo/quad modular touch plate synthesizer
- A stereo/quad audio processor
- Pressure-sensitive chaotic CV controller
- 8 x touch plates
- 2 x stereo input volume knobs
- 2 x stereo output volume knobs
- Stereo 1/4" L/R inputs, 1/4" L/R outputs on rear of unit (outputs/inputs audio through both circuits)
- Quad 3.5mm inputs (2x L/R mirrored pairs corresponding to each of the two circuits, can be used for CV, audio or both)
- Quad 3.5mm outputs (2x L/R mirrored pairs corresponding to each of the two circuits, can be used for CV, audio or both)
- As a CV "Controller" it will output approximately 3.8v to -3.8v depending on hand placement and input/output volume settings.
- 10" x 5.75" x 1.5" Aluminum and Maple enclosure
- 9v Regulated (tip +) US power supply (100-240V AC)
Product Demo Videos
Landscape Stereo Field Touch Plate Synthesizer & Effect
This video shows the Landscape Stereo Field being used as both a touch plate synthesizer and as a distortion effect for other instruments as well as a touch based CV generator. The Stereo Field is inspired by Buchla touch controllers.
Landscape Stereo Field Touch Plate Synthesizer Reviews