Korg KR55 Pro Drum Machine
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Korg KR55 Pro
The KR55 Pro is a multi-functional rhythm machine that contains a wealth of rhythmic patterns and mixer/recorder functionality, all accessible via straightforward interface.
With the KR55 Pro, users essentially have a pro drummer in any of their sessions. The unit sports an array of inputs, effects, and an EQ section. Even better, the recording section features an SD card slot for easy data transfer. Since this compact unit is battery-powered, users can literally transport it to a variety of locations—from their desktop to their street performances and anywhere in-between.
KR55 Pro Features
- 24 built-in drum/percussion styles that were recorded live using KORG’s proprietary ͞Real Groove Technology
- Each rhythm style includes a rich variety of patterns: two variations, basic, fill-in 1, fill-in 2, and ending
- Chain function for constructing a rhythm structure for an entire song, and playing it backk automatically.
- XLR mic input, two guitar inputs, and a stereo aux input for multi-channel mixing
- Reverb effect and EQ
- Multi-track recording support
- Integrated tuner
- Optional battery power via six AA batteries
- Footswitch control (footswitch sold separately)
- Power supply: DC 9V, six AA batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride are supported)
- Battery Life: approximately 7 hours (when using alkaline batteries or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battry life varies depending on the batteries used and the conditions of use
- Current Consumption 330mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 347 x 223 x 68 mm / 13.66" × 8.78" × 2.68"
- Weight 1.4 kg / 3.09 lbs