Korgdrumlogue Analog + Digital Drum Machine
- STAFF PICK
- 17% OFF
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The long awaited 'logue drum machine is here—Korg's drumlogue combines analog and digital synthesis and samples into a single box with unprecedented customization opportunities and sequencing power balanced by immediacy and accessibility. Built from the ground up with all-new analog circuitry and digital features, drumlogue aims to offer a one-of-a-kind electronic percussion experience. Add in digital effects, USB host and device functionality, and immensely flexible programming opportunities through the drumlogue SDK, and it's immediately clear that this is a groovebox like no other.
Analog circuits are at the foundation of the most iconic drum machines, and drumlogue continues this proud lineage with four specially designed analog drum tracks. Covering Bass Drum, Snare Drum, and two Toms, you'll have rich sounds at the foundation of all your sequences. But the scope and flexibility of samples allows for an incredible range of sound and textures to be conveyed, so drumlogue also provides six tracks of PCM-based samples to complement the analog bits. There's an assortment of pre-loaded sounds, but simply connecting to a computer via USB allows for easy drag and drop sample management to customize the sonic characteristics of drumlogue.
The final digital track available on drumlogue is a supercharged version of Korg's Multi Engine, first seen on the prologue and minilogue xd. The fan favorite Variable Phase Modulation and Noise engines return, but its the User Custom slot and 'logue SDK that give drumlogue the potential to turn heads. Fully customizable through C or C++ programming, it's possible to build out full-fledged polyphonic instruments, custom effects, and much more within this unique feature. The SDK is freely available for coding fanatics out there, but drumlogue ships with a special Multi Engine plugin designed by Sinevibes called "Nano," which is a dual-oscillator synth with filters, LFOs, and more.
Drum machines need great sequencers to get the most out of them, and drumlogue comes packed with one of the best in the business. Numerous settings are available per-track and per-step, ranging from independent step lengths to create polyrhythms and polymeters to probabilities, timing offsets, and much more. Chain sequences together for longer musical patterns, and make use of Motion, Accent, and Randomization functions to truly shake things up.
There's so much more that drumlogue has to offer, from built-in delay, reverb, and custom effects to hosting USB-MIDI controllers for immediately playing and controlling sounds. Of course, other gear can get it on the action too, thanks to external audio inputs for processing sounds with drumlogue's effects, as well as MIDI and SYNC I/O to get everything locked in and speaking together. The sky's the limit with drumlogue, and Korg has, quite literally, provided all the tools needed to make this one of the most personalized drum machines ever.
- 11+ voice analog/digital hyrbid drum machine
- 4 analog drum tracks: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Low Tom, High Tom
- 6 PCM sample tracks: Closed Hihat, Open Hihat, Rimshot, Clap, Sample 1, Sample 2
- Multi-Engine track supports custom plugins facilitating polyphonic synths and more
- Key parameters available on front panel, more available in menus.Individual volume controls for every track
- drumlogue SDK allows for coding of custom synthesis engines in C or C++
- Onboard delay and reverb effects
- 64-step sequencer with independent track lengths
- Motion sequencing for parameter automation
- Randomization and Accent features
- Audio outputs for main mix and each analog track
- Analog input for external processing
- MIDI I/O
- Sync I/O
- USB Host functionality for MIDI controllers
- USB device connectivity for DAW sequencing and sample management
- Aluminum body, wooden side panels
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 317 × 189 × 73 mm/12.48" × 7.44" × 2.87"
- Weight: 1.4 kg/3.09 lbs.
- Power: 9VDC, PSU included