KorgArp Odyssey MK3 Duophonic Analog Synthesizer
Korg Arp Odyssey MK3
Korg’s Arp Odyssey MK3 Duophonic Synthesizer was created in collaboration with David Friend, co-founder of ARP Instruments. The synthesizer’s design boasts a stellar reproduction of the� Odyssey’s original circuitry, putting the Arp’s legendary sound at the fingertips of today’s� musicians and sound designers. Despite its compact style, the layout of the MK3 is a clever update� of the original.�
In comparison to its predecessor, the Arp Odyssey MK3 is lighter, more compact, and features the� same classic analog sound. The synthesizer features a 37-note slimkey keyboard, though it is� playable via MIDI In. Users can use the synthesizer in duophonic or monophonic settings and have� access to various CV, Gate, and Trigger ins/outs for clever interfacing with other modular gear.
Arp Odyssey MK3 Features
- 37-Note Slimkey keyboard
- 2 Voice Duophonic, normally monophonic
- Keyboard transposition - two octaves up and down.�
- White & Pink noise generators.
- Two 1V/Oct Voltage Controlled Oscillators w/ Saw, Pulse/Square waveforms.
- Three types of Voltage Controlled Filters: I: -12dB/Oct, II & III: -24dB/Oct with resonance that can self oscillate.�
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier: Dynamic range, 80 dB
- Digital Ring Modulator
- Sample & Hold CV source�
- Two Envelope Generators: 1 ADSR type, 1 AR type.�
- Keyboard CV in/out jacks: 1V/Oct
- Gate CV in/out: +3V minimum
- Power Supply: AC adapter jack (DC 9V)
- Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Dimensions: (19.76" x 14.96" x 4.72")
- Weight: 11.02 lbs / 5kg
- Accessories: AC adapter, phone cable, mini-phone cable, owner's manual, dedicated Semi-hard case.