Koma Elektronik Poltergeist Quadraphonic Audio / CV Mixer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Koma Elektronik Poltergeist
The Koma Elektronik Poltergeist is a powerful mixer module optimized for use in Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. The module implements the functionality of several different modules into a single ingenious quadrophonic output module, constructed specifically with performance in mind.
Even at first glance, the Poltergeist’s front panel interface attests to its straightforward, user-friendly orientation. Each of its primary knobs are large and rotate a full 360 degrees for maximum sonic potential. Additionally, the Poltergeist boasts per-channel mute and solo buttons for on-the-fly routing and manipulation. For an even more intuitive live performance, the module affords CV control over each channel’s panning and VCA levels. For those looking for a dedicated, highly capable Eurorack mixer, look no further.
- Signal inputs for each channel, AC coupled for incoming Audio signals
- Each Audio In has dedicated Gain control knobs
- A ""Field"" control adds an inverted version of the input to all mixer outputs; bypasses VCA
- Origin controls how much pan modulation is taken from the Master Origin input
- Master Origin control modulates the ""entire scene""
- In quad mode, the large pan control knobs have a 360 degree range, in stereo, 180 degrees (Left and Right)
- Clickless Solo and Mute buttons
- Inputs for Pan and VCA control with dedicated attenuators
- Four Master outputs
- Auxiliary Stereo input for external audio
- Slope control changes distribute style between outputs
- Switch between Quad and Stereo mode
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 28HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Current Draw: 510mA@+12V; 460mA@-12V