Koma Elektronik Komplex
The Koma Elektronik Komplex Sequencer is unequivocally the most complex sequencer in all of Eurorack. Skeptical? Consider this: the Complex is comprised of four 16-step sequencers, each featuring their own patch points, control knobs, and switches. The sequencers can be used separately or in tandem for the generation of complex patterns. Even better, the Komplex emits both CV and MIDI, meaning it can also control any synthesizer with a MIDI input.
Each of the unit’s sequencers features dedicated start/stop buttons, directional switches governing five different modes, a clock division knob with dedicated CV input, and a transposition input for influencing key changes and tonal shifts.
The Komplex contains all these great features and more, with an intuitive and accessible front panel interface that does not require any menu diving whatsoever.
- 4 fully featured 16-step sequencers.
- No screen or menus, all features have their own dedicated controls.
- Large 86-point patch bay for external control of parameters.
- Quantization: none, chromatic, major, and minor scales.
- Includes a 7 channel CV-recorder whose bank selection is controllable via CV and master start/stop to start/stop all sequencers at once.
- Compatible with almost all synthesizers that accept CV/Gate and/or MIDI.
- Plenty of LEDs for visual stimulation.
- Dimensions: 46.2 cm x 29 cm x 4 cm (L x W x H) [18.2″ x 11.4″ x 1.6″ (L x W x H)]
- Weight: 3.2 kg / 8.8 lb
- Power: 12V AC power adapter. Only use the KOMA adapter shipped with the unit
- Casing: Powder coated aluminum casing, silk screened printing and wooden side panels.