Koma Elektronik RH-301 Rhythm Workstation / Utility Tool
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Koma Elektronik RH-301
The Koma Elektronik RH-301 is an intuitive master clock unit that makes synchronizing both analog and digital gear as effortless as it should be—after all, the goal is to make music, right?
The RH-301’s master clock is controllable through a variety of means, including via tempo knob, tap tempo, MIDI input, or external CV clock signal. There’s also a clock divider and multiplier that can be affected by CV, resulting in a dizzying array of potential rhythms.
If all this wasn’t enough, the RH-301 boasts both an ADSR and LFO for modulation duties. The ADSR can loop for use as a four-stage LFO and can be triggered by a clock signal or synchronized via external clock input. The LFO features a dedicated toggle switch that allows the LFO to operate independently or in sync.
The RH-301 also contains an expansive patch bay for full implementation with other modular gear.
- Master Clock
- Tempo Knob, Tap Tempo, or External Clock Synchronization
- Clock Division and Multiplication
- LFO with 5 waveshapes and CV input for Speed
- Synchronizable LFO
- Looping ADSR, clockable by Clock Division as well
- 14 patch points for modular integration
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru for Midi Clock Synchronization
- Casing: Powder coated aluminum casing, silk screened text and wooden side panels
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm (L x W x H) / 9″ x 9.8″ x 2″ (L x W x H)
- Net. Weight: 1000 gr / 2.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 kg. / 3.3 lbs including power adapter and User Manual
- Power requirements: 9V DC power adapter, 500mA min, center polarity negative (only use the KOMA adapter shipped with the pedal