KentonPro DCB MK3 MIDI to DCB Converter (14 PIN)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Kenton Pro DCB MK3
The Pro DCB MK3 was designed to bring MIDI functionality to two legendary synthesizers: the Roland Juno-60 and Jupiter-8.
The unit makes it possible to control notes on each synthesizer, as well as program changes on the Jupiter. There are also separate outputs for filter control and clocking the arpeggio. There’s also a programmable bi-directional LFO, enabling the Juno to be used as a master keyboard if desired.
Users should be aware that some Jupiter-8’s do not feature DCB connections. Make sure to verify whether or not this is the case before purchasing.
Pro DCB mk3 Features
- MIDI In/Out and Thru Sockets
- Aux output (for VCF or VCA control)
- Clock Output (for syncing the arpeggiator)
- Fully programmable, MIDI syncable, built-in LFO with 9 waveshapes, including S&H.
- DCB socket (for connection to keyboard)
- Settings stored in non-volatile memory
- Power: 9-15V DC
- Dimensions: 167 x 97 x 40 mm
- Weight: 600g
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- Analog Outputs: Clock (0-5V) Aux (0-12.5V)
- Digital Inputs: DCB (In and Out)