Keith McMillen K-Mix Digital Mixer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Keith McMillen K-Mix
The Keith McMillen K-Mix is a robust 8-in-10-out audio interface that is also capable of serving as a programmable mixer. The unit was designed with tactility and control in mind and includes two μPre preamps alongside a straightforward control interface that attests to the intensions behind its design.
One of the best aspects of the K-Mix is its portability. Because of its compact size, users can easily transport a fully-programable audio juggernaut with 8-channel surround sound anywhere they want. Even better, the unit does not contain any moving parts—so nothing can be broken in transport!
- Audio Interface: K-Mix is a pro-quality USB audio interface with µPre preamps for superb quality audio recording in the studio or on the stage.
- Programmable Mixer: K-Mix is a fully programmable mixer that features flexible routing, per-channel DSP, and can function without a computer.
- Control Surface: K-Mix features an unbreakable precision opto-tactile control surface designed from the ground up to command any DAW
- 8 Balanced Signal Inputs, 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks; 6 1/4" TRS jacks.
- 10 Signal Outputs, 8 Balanced 1/4" TRS jacks.
- Micro & Mini USB connections
- +48v Phantom power for XLR inputs.
- Built-in audio processing: EQ, 3-band semi-parametric; Compressor/Limiter for each channel; Noise Gates on each channel; Master Reverb with individual channel sends.
- Surround Sound capable: Quadraphonic, 5.1, 7.1, and Octophonic surround outputs.
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit, with AKM converters
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz.
- Unbreakable housing and controls - no more broken knobs.
- Bright LEDs for visual information.
- Has KM designed ultra Low-Noise uPre Mic Pres
- Frequency Response: +-.13dB @ 20Hz-20kHz (44.1kHz); +-.56dB @ 20Hz-40kHz (96kHz)