Keith McMillen12 Step Chromatic Foot Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Keith McMillen 12 Step
The Keith McMillen 12 Step is a chromatic foot controller pedal boasting a complete octave of smart sensor keys, which is French for Velocity, Pressure, and Tilt—each of which can be manipulated for a variety of different control options. This versatile footswitch can be programmed with a total of 5 voices of polyphony. Each of the controller’s keys can trigger notes, chords, or samples. Additionally, each key offers control of up to two parameters simultaneously.
But the fun doesn’t stop there. In addition to responding to changes in velocity, the 12 Step’s keys also respond to pressure and tilt—making them perfect for bipedal operation of volume swells and filter cutoffs!
Since each of 12 Step’s triggers a total of five MIDI notes simultaneously, it is ideal for triggering pads, stabs, or any style-specific accents. The 12 Step ships with several polyphonic presets that can be immediately accessed. All this along with a sturdy carbon fiber enclosure makes the 12 Step a touch and capable piece of gear.
12 Step Features
- 12 Velocity sensitive, touch response keys
- Play up to 5 notes per key
- Rugged and durable carbon fiber construction
- Expressive poly aftertouch, and pitch bend
- Small and lightweight design makes for easy transport
- 12 Step Controller
- 12 Step Protective Sleeve
- USB A-to-B cable (15’)
- 1/8" To 1/4" expression pedal adapter
- 1 lb
- 17-1/5” x 3/4” x 4”
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3GHz or greater
- Mac OS 10.5 or later
- 50 MB free hard disk space.
- Windows XP or Windows 7
- 1 GB of RAM
- 50 MB free hard disk space