KeeleyFuzz Bender Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Keeley Fuzz Bender Pedal
Fuzz Bender from Keeley is a supreme fuzz pedal designed with a modern player in mind. It is made up of a combination of high-gain silicon and smooth Japanese germanium transistors, but what truly sets this pedal apart is its active EQ. With separate controls over bass and treble you can sculpt an incredible variety of tones. Add to this a dedicated bias control which lets you adjust the attack and decay of your sound, and nothing seems impossible. Classic muffled fuzz, skull-rattling square waves, glitchy and broken tones—all are hidden within this pedal, waiting to be discovered by you and unleashed on an unsuspecting audience.
Fuzz Bender Features
- Three-transistor fuzz pedal
- Five knobs for ultimate control over your fuzz tone
- Combined silicon and vintage japanese germanium transistors
- Active EQ with 20dB boost for both Bass and Treble
- Dedicated Bias control
- Works equally well for guitar and bass
- Dimensions: 2 x 4.33 x 3.75"
- Power Specs: 9 VDC, 20mA PSU not included