KeeleyDDR Drive / Delay / Reverb Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Keeley DDR Drive / Delay / Reverb Pedal
The Keeley DDR or Drive Delay Reverb, packs together two guitar effects into one package, perfect as a way to shape your guitar's tone with the addition of a time based effect. The drive section provides two styles of overdrive, Crunch and Lead. Lead is a warm and dark overdrive with the mids accentuated. Crunch provides the gritty sound of British tube amps.
The Wet section provides delay and reverb selected by switch. The Wet section also features a vintage/modern switch for analog or digital delay and spring or plate reverb. The two effects each have their own footswitch which can be activated independently of each other. A TRS insert switch allows you to insert effects between the Drive and Wet sections using two TRS cables in the input and output. The DDR provides two killer sounding effects that can be used separately or together depending on your needs.
- Combination Drive and Delay/Reverb effect
- Wet channel features vintage/modern style switch
- Dedicated Blend, Decay, and Time controls for Wet section
- Delay/Reverb option select for Wet channel
- Drive section features dedicated level, tone, and drive controls as well as "style" selection switch
- Independent bypass controls for both sections
- Dimensions: 2.09 x 3.6 x 4.7"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative PSU (not included)