Jolin LabAGOGÔ LPG Mixer (Mirror Panel)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Jolin Lab AGOGÔ
AGOGÔ from Jolin Lab is a dream come true for all fans of low pass gates, featuring a whopping eight vactrol-equipped channels. The inputs, and outputs on each channel are normalled to the next, top-to-bottom, allowing you to use the module as a mixer, and multiplier. Furthermore, since the ins and outs are DC-coupled it works perfectly well with both audio and control voltage signals. Thus, the design supports a number of creative routing configurations: 8 independent LPGs, 4 stereo pairs, 8 inputs to a single output, a single input signal controlled by 8 different CV sources, and so on. Furthermore, each LPG pair is equipped with two slightly different sonic flavors, with the top row being very mild, and the bottom one quite pronounced.
Multiple AGOGÔ modules can be chained together via pin headers at the back of the module, allowing you to construct a custom LPG network with as many channels as you desire. Without a doubt, AGOGÔ is one of the most flexible, and comprehensive low pass gate modules currently available.
- Eight cascading analog vactrol-based lowpass gates
- Internal normalization opens up a wealth of routing options, making the module suitable as a mixer, a multiplier or as a set of eight independent LPG channels
- The four pairs of LPGs are distinct with two different flavors: lighter flavor on top row, and a heavier flavor on the bottom row
- Fully DC-coupled design
- More units can be chained together via headers on the back of the module
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 28mm
- Current draw: 180mA @ +12V, 100mA @ -12V