JHS PedalsEmperor V2 Chorus Vibrato Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
JHS Pedals Emperor V2 Chorus Vibrato Pedal
JHS Pedals' Emperor brings all the power of its previous iteration albeit in a much smaller format. Despite its compact size, users can achieve the same level of functionality while simultaneously freeing up more room on their pedalboard. Functionally, the pedal is ideal for chorus and vibrato effects, which can be precisely controlled using the tap tempo footswitch to dictate the modulation speed. Beyond its flexible orientation, the pedal can be switched between true bypass and buffered switching and features both mono and stereo outputs, everything needed for perfect integration into any existing rig.
Emperor v2 Features
- Smaller footprint than v1
- Works beautifully anywhere in a signal chain
- Tap Tempo footswitch for precise control over modulation speed
- Uses 3207 BBD chips to achieve a vintage chorus tone
- Three different waveform shapes resulting three distinct effects
- Expression pedal input controls modulation speed
- Power specs: Standard 9VDC Center Negative Supply
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 4.8 x 1.6"