JHS PedalsPanther Cub v1.5 Analog Delay
JHS Pedals Panther Cub 1.5
The Panther Cub 1.5 is the upgraded incarnation of a JHS classic. Conceived nearly two years after the original was released, the 1.5 brings all the greatest components of the original to the table along with a few welcome additions.
At its core, the Panther Cub is a BBD type delay with a distinct tone and an array of options that allow it to serve a variety of playing styles with all the precision and excellence that made the original a hit.
Panther Cub 1.5 Features
- V1.5 now has longer repeats without runaway
- Smooth Vintage style runaway without clicking
- More ambient availability in v. 1.5
- Almost infinite repeats now available
- A versatile bucket-brigade based 100% all analog delay pedal.
- 8 x 3208 bucket brigade delay chips allow for delay lengths up to 1,000 milliseconds.
- Soft-touch tap tempo capabilities to lock your delay to the groove.
- Rhythmic divisions of quarter notes, eighth notes, dotted eighth notes, and triplets for various rhythmic relationships.
- Onboard modulation with speed and depth controls allows for shifting ones while staying locked to the beat.
- Internal ROAR switch provides 2 modes of oscillation sensitivity.
- EFX Loop that lets you add external effects to the delay trail.
- Dedicated Dry Out lets you split your signal to the rest of your pedal rig.
- Assignable expression gives control of Speed, Ratio, Mod Depth, and Mod Speed settings via internal switch.
- Tap Input/Output allows for tempo sync between devices with an external tap controller or tap slaving.
- True bypass.
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Maximum Delay Time: 1 second (1000ms)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, Effects loop 1/4" TRS return
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" Dry out, Effects loop 1/4" TRS send
- Height 1.2"
- Width 4.7"
- Depth 3.7"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: PC