JHS PedalsThe Milkman Slapback Delay / Boost Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
JHS Pedals The Milkman Slapback Delay / Boost Pedal
The Milkman is the result of a collaboration between JHS Pedals and Milkman Sound. At its core, the pedal fulfills dual functions as a two-in-one slapback delay and boost. Consequently, the pedal is a compact means of simultaneously achieving echo/slapback delay and boost functionality, two features that enable its use as an audio enhancer and/or overdrive for low-watt amplifiers. It features intuitive front panel controls for slap, mix, EQ, and repeat, giving users unprecedented access to all crucial parameters. All of this plus its compact size make the Milkman an ideal inclusion to any pedalboard.
The Milkman Features
- Slapback delay and a great-sounding boost in 1 pedal
- Designed in collaboration with Tim Marcus of Milkman Sound
- Delay features controls for dialing in tone's amount, time, sound, and more
- Boost function is independently footswitchable and 100% variable
- True bypass construction
- Compact size is pedalboard friendly
- Pedal Type: Echo, Slap Delay, Boost
- Maximum Delay Time: 240ms
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Manufacturer Part Number: Milkman