JHS PedalsAngry Charlie V3 Overdrive
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
JHS Pedals Angry Charlie V3
The Angry Charlie v3, from JHS Pedals, was specifically designed to replicate the tones from the JCM800, something it accomplishes with astonishing simplicity. The unit features intuitive front panel controls for Drive, Volume, Bass, Treble, and Mids. Volume is essentially a master volume control, similar to that found on an amplifier. Drive alters the overall amount of overdrive introduced into the signal path. The Bass, Mids, and Treble controls are brand new additions to the Angry Charlie lineage, making it even angrier than previous incarnations. Consequently, it can accurately and effortlessly bring a Marshall-style sound to any setup.
Angry Charlie V3 Features
- Overdrive-distortion pedal that emulates the Marshall JCM800
- Volume control acts like the master volume on an amplifier
- Drive knob controls the amount of dirt or overdrive
- Bass, Mids, and Treble controls replicate a full Marshall-style tone stack
- Standard 9V DC Negative power
- Dimensions 2.2"x4.3"x1.5"