JBL308PMKII Two-Way Studio Monitor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
JBL's 308P MKII is the second iteration of their fantastic and accessible eight-inch, two-way bi-amp powered monitor. Great for use in a larger space for critical listening, mixing, and even mastering, the 308P MKII is equipped with loads of quality technology to produce frequencies from 37Hz to 24kHz and levels up to 112dB. The front of the unit features the magnetically shielded 8" woofer as well as the 1" soft-dome tweeter, while on the back we have more control over how the speaker sits in the room and what it accepts. Capable of taking both XLR and TRS balanced signals, the 308P MKII works with either professional +4dBu or commercial -10dBv signals, and shaping your monitor to your room is easy enough via the HF Trim control as well as the Boundary EQ.
The 308P MKII improves upon its previous iteration by incorporating some stellar features from their famous M2 mastering monitor, including the Slip Stream low frequency port, the Linear Spatial Reference design, and even their patented Image Control Waveguide design. The Slip Stream LF port offers fantastic and audible bass response at any level, while the Linear Spatial Reference design incorporates technology that provides neutral and transparent representation at the on-axis position as well as any reflections heard there.The intelligent Image Control Waveguide physically enables the listener to hear the "sweet spot" in a multitude of positions as well as clear dynamic differentiation for placing parts in the subtlest of mixes. Large and in charge, the JBL 308P MKII fills out any larger studio or space with clear and consistent signals.
- 8" powered studio monitor
- Fantastic detail and imaging from refined transducers
- Sleek and modern design with a glossy front
- Solid dynamic range for critical listening in mixing and mastering
- Patented Image Control Waveguide, Slip Stream LF port, and Linear Spatial Reference design derived from their classic M2 Master Reference Monitors
- Commercial and professional level listen back with -10dBv and +4dBu options
- Accepts XLR or TRS balanced signals
- Shape to your room with low and high shelving trim controls
- Speaker type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range: 37Hz - 24kHz (-10dB)
- Components: 8" LF Driver, 1" HF Driver (soft dome)
- Crossover: 1800Hz
- Boundary EQ: LF Shelf @ 50Hz
- Output Power: 82W (LF:41W, HF:41W)
- I/O connectors: 1x XLR female, 1x TRS female, balanced
- AC input voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Cabinet material: 15mm MDF, matte black PVC
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 10" x 12.1"
- Net weight: 17.87 lbs