JAM PedalsHarmonious Monk Mk. II Harmonic Tremolo
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
JAM Pedals Harmonious Monk Mk. II
The Harmonious Monk MKII is an all-analog harmonic/amplitude tremolo with a few updated features—but keeping the same luscious sound of the original. Mick and Dan, of That Pedal Show, collaborated with JAM to create the original, wanting to make a Harmonic Tremolo, which is both a little phase-y and a little pulsing—one of their favorite types of tremolo character. The Harmonious Monk MKII still offers two tremolo modes (Harmonic and Amplitude), two LFO options of differing intensities (Subtle and Intense) and depth and mix controls so you can get it to sit just right in your tone.
After listening to players, the MKII adds a dedicated Tap footswitch that lets you easily adjust the speed, and if you long press the Tap switch, you get a Ramp that will move from one speed to another. Legacy Mode turns the second footswitch to the original behavior: quickly jumping between 1x and 2x tremolo rates plus they added the option to move to 1.5x speed. A third LFO waveform has also been added, giving you a Square, Sine, and Reverse Sawtooth—greatly expanding the possibilities of undulatory motion in your audio. Harmonious Monk MKII gives you everything you loved about the original while adding some incredible new features, making it one of JAM's highlights.
Harmonious Monk Mk. II Features
- All-analog tremolo pedal
- Easily toggleable between Harmonic and Amplitude modes
- Tap/Ramp footswitch for tap temp or ramp expression
- Legacy mode turns second footswitch to a 1x to 2x or 1.5x speed jump
- Three LFO waveshapes: Square, Sine, Reverse Saw
- Internal EQ trim pots for tone adjustments plus a gain adjustment trimmer
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 4.7 x 2.2"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative PSU (not included)