JAM PedalsDelay Llama XTREME Analog Delay Pedal
- No Hassle
JAM Pedals Delay Llama XTREME Analog Delay Pedal
Fully loaded with three MN3205 BBD chips, the JAM Pedals Delay Llama XTREME introduces new functionality and experimental features that build upon the original Delay Llama. The Delay Llama XTREME expands the original Llama's sonic reaches, appealing to the more extreme sound explorers of the world.
Make the most out of your Delay Llama XTREME by utilizing the four XTREME presets. The Vibrato mode features sine-wave LFO modulation with dedicated controls for depth and speed, perfect for subtle warbling or more extreme pulsating repeats. Take at trip to the past with Tape-age mode, which emulates the warble of vintage tape-echo machines with gentle random pitch variations. Dial the emulation in exactly to your taste with dedicated control for frequency of pitch deviation occurrence. Or perhaps embrace the unpredictable nature of the world and let the Random mode go wild, which randomly changes the length of your repeats over fixed time increments, resulting in chaotic and abrupt shifts in pitch and rhythm. And last but certainly not least, a wide variety of pitch shifting tricks manifest in the Pitch-Shift mode, where you can explore five distinct pitch-shifted intervals and playback patterns, the last of which is a 5-mode sequencer.
With four presets, 800ms of delay time, tap-tempo (with subdivisions), inputs for CV / Expression Control, and so much more, the Delay Llama XTREME will take your traditional BBD sound and launch it into the future.
Delay Llama XTREME Features
- Analog BBD delay with three 3205 chips
- Four extreme presets to push the boundaries of analog delay into pitch shifting, sequencing, randomized textures, and more
- 800ms of delay time
- Tap-tempo with subdivisions
- Hold function
- Trails (buffered) or true bypass modes
- Delay time expression pedal/CV input
- Remote tap-tempo input
- Remote preset selection input
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 4.8 x 2.2"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative PSU (not included—isolated power supply recommended)