JAM PedalsDelay Llama Mk2 Analog Delay Pedal
- No Hassle
JAM Pedals Delay Llama Mk2 Analog Delay Pedal
Loaded with faithful reproduction of Panasonic's MN3205 BBD chips, the JAM Pedals Delay Llama provides the user with warm, analog tones and sonic depth through organic repeats that can extend up to 600ms. Dial in a Rockabilly slap back or enjoy spacing out with longer delay times—the Delay Llama is a light and durable pedal that will move with you.
Delay Llama Mk2 Features
- Analog BBD delay
- Straightforward 3-knob layout
- Dedicated controls for delay time (T) and number of repeats (R)
- Level control (L) adjust the loudness of the repeats on top of your dry signal
- Internal trimmer for adjusting the R panel control's maximum number of repeats
- Soft-click (relay) switching
- Can be used with bass guitars
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 4.8 x 2.2"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative PSU (not included)