Jackson AudioNew Wave Analog Chorus + Vibrato Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Jackson Audio New Wave
Jackson Audio's New Wave is a lush analog stereo chorus pedal with robust digital control and precision, unlocking a wide range of chorus and vibrato sounds. Designed with input from Mark Lettieri, New Wave was designed to be the ultimate consolidation of analog chorus, vibrato, and rotary sounds into a single, compact pedal. In fact, it offers such detailed control that you'd question its analog design, but indeed: New Wave contains authentic MN3007 BBD chips for its chorusing.
Central to its operation, both sonically and physically, are several different modes which affect internal parameters in different ways. These modes harken back to various sounds and eras of chorus and chorus-adjacent sounds: 70s, 80s, Rack, Vibrato, Rotary, Harmonic, and User Control. That final mode leaves all other control ranges wide open, allowing total freedom to the user in designing a chorus sound as subtle or wild as desired.
Even with its modes, New Wave provides immense flexibility in tailoring each sound to your needs. From the dry/wet mix and controls for the LFO's depth and speed, you'll also find more unique features such as the option to dial in the central delay time of the BBD chips and the phase or ratio relationship between LFOs in stereo modes. You can also select different LFO shapes, with traditional sine, triangle, and square shapes plus two unique waveforms derived from the ARP Solina.
New Wave doesn't stop there—ramp the LFO time up or down, "Bloom" the effect on and off, and scroll through different stored preset settings. You'll find no shortage of inspiring chorus tones in New Wave—calling it a pedal doesn't seem to do it justice, maybe think of it more as an analog modulation workstation.
New Wave Features
- Flexible analog chorus pedal
- Real MN3007 bucket brigade device (BBD) chips
- Designed in collaboration with Mark Lettieri
- Multiple chorus modes: 70, 80s, Rack, Vibrato, Rotary, Harmonic, and User Control
- User Control keeps all parameters fully open for total control
- Dry/Wet Mix control
- LFO Depth and Speed controls
- Tone control
- Phase/Ratio control
- Base delay time control
- Five different LFO shapes: sine, triangle, square, Solina, Triplet Solina
- Preset Cycling available by tapping both footswitches
- Tap Tempo
- LFO rate ramping
- Bloom feature allows chorus effect to fade in
- Dimensions: 2.7" x 4.875′′
- Power Specs: 18VDC Center Negative (PSU Not included)